Tuesday, November 6, 2007

An Unconditional Love..


Unconditional love is both beautiful and costly. Beautiful because one cannot put a price tag on it and costly because the amount of tears I have shed for my Love is enough to water the dry desert regions of XinJiang Province, but aye what is the matter with me? At least I can feel this love stirring in my heart for my Jia Wu. I will be leaving him behind again for the freezing shores of the U.K but I will visit him like a ghost every night in a dream. Here are more of my lamentations..


When the phoenix spreads her injured wings into the sunlight,
She cannot fly but rides on the waves of a missing hope...
Her Dragon stares across the sea but he cannot see her,
She wraps herself around his dream and there she dies for him..........

The tears embellish my neck like encrusted jewels in metallic craze...
Your haunting voice in the raw of my passionate state erupts my charms..

Oh Darling Jia Wu!..It seems like many centuries ago you loved me in this way.. The world is turning and it follows us shyly through the labyrinth of our many states...

No comments: