Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Elegance of..Chinese Characters..

I wish one day I have the time ..and patience..and guidance to learn how to write beautifully the Chinese characters..
They drift across the page like boats sailing on the river to their destination, sometimes slow, sometimes hurriedly..but whichever way they travel, I can see moonlight and clear crystalline water..
My eyes want to weep at the beauty of their existence..as if they want to talk to me in so many different layers..not just with words but with images that span all the different Heavens and earthly domains..It must be a sacred script ..I am sure of that and if the Chinese ever truly value what they have.they will be given the Mandate of Heaven once again.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I visited your site…and I was impressed!
Beautiful work.
Take also a look at my website…thanks and kind regards.
www.silverdreamer.be

and a very Happy New Year!