Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's my birthday today.


Well it's my birthday today and I am 42 years old. How exciting lol.I am sitting here in my PJs tapping away at my keyboard thinking of what a life I have had so far. I ahve to really think long and hard at what I really want to do from now and how I will accomplish the things I have in mind.
I promised myself that from this day forward I am going to start learning to speak Chinese properly at least to know the basics in communication as my dream one day is still to go to China. I don't know if and when that will happen but I do hope it happens in this lifetime and fairly soon. Ity isn't the easiest of languages I have come across in trying to learn but nothing is impossible I say..kind of.
So today I embark on the journey to try to speak Chinese. I find it easier to sing in Chinese that to speak but I have to give it a go.
WISH ME LUCK!

No comments: