Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I just married a Chinese..



I am reviving this blog again as I was very busy with other things. I want to say how happy I am now finally married to my Chinese Prince so I am now officially a YAN JIA REN.
We didn't do a fancy wedding as we have no family here in Richmond, BC but hope to do a proper wedding once we see our families again.
I want to learn Chinese soon so that when I visit his PARENTS in China I will be able to converse with them.
Let's see when we can do that..

I would love to have a traditional Chinese wedding with all the trimmings but let's see. Both of us don't drink Alcohol so we will have to sip very little wine or get the fake stuff lol.

3 comments:

grayspirit said...

Nice blog. Please keep it up. I like running into blogs on people and places in foreign countries. I hope to visit China again soon and learn lots from blogs about that country!

dyze'chambers said...

great site...

www.azepdyze.web.id

Plato Pequeño said...

This blog is very nice.Congratulations. Want you visit my blog?
http://platopeque.blogspot.com/